iOS Application Developer
The position is for an experienced iOS software developer within a small client development team. The individual will be responsible for design, development, integration test and production-level support of software across all supported services and products but focus initially will be on iPhone and iPad application development.
- At least 3 years' development experience with Objective-C, XCode using network communications protocols including data-interchange formats such as JSON and XML., developing extensive multi-threaded applications including troubleshooting in these environments.
- Experience working in a team-based, collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Experience in developing and maintaining iOS applications having an active consumer user base.
- Experience in architecting applications using both object-oriented techniques and design patterns.
- Basic understanding of SCM tools and processes such as SVN or GIT
- Thorough understanding of object-oriented design/development
- Development experience with communications protocols and services
- Knowledge of legacy iOS features as well as actively keeping up on current and future iOS technologies
- Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM concepts
- Experience with managing profiles, distribution/development certificates, and device testing
- Track recording of meeting deadlines and determining dependencies and critical paths in schedules within a constantly evolving environment
- Ability to balance and prioritize work, and work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to interface on a technical level with vendors and internal management chains at all levels
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of web services and RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of encryption methodologies
- Unit testing exposure
- Familiarity with threading, blocks, asynchronous programming and Grand Central Dispatch